Updated Sectorfiles to AIRAC 2004
We have updated our sectorfiles to AIRAC 2004 to accommodate some changes for Cross the Pond and the future, Please update them to the latest version and make sure to do a clean install.
- Sector display parameters changes
- Fixed the sector ownership. Controllers controlling a single track must now go to the sector ownership setup, select all the Gander Oceanic sectors (EGGX + CZQXO) and in the dropdown select the appropriate controller callsign. Once set click ok and your sector should be as normal.
- Lowered the coastline detail to reduce "lag"
- Fixed position data
- Updated the euroNAT plugin. NAT Tracks will now properly show.
- Alias file has been updated and fixed.
The update package contains all the files which necessarily have to be replaced and the standard ASR profiles. No setting files (from the settings folder, except the voice channels) will be overwritten. If you wish to use your own personalized ASR profiles, make sure they are named differently than the ones provided with this package.
NOTE: Update & Install Package include the same files. Copy and replace.
As always the download links: https://files.aero-nav.com/EGGX (Shanwick Single Station File) https://files.aero-nav.com/CZQXO (Gander Single Station File) https://files.aero-nav.com/EXCXO (Ganwick Combined Station File)
NOTE: To any controllers wondering about the Cross the Pond roster we will let you know as soon as possible.